Yes, indeed! I fell in love with these wraps instantly. This yummy treat will be a hit, whether you make a quick snack or lunch meal out. Your tummy will thank you. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Swiss chard leaves, or collard leaves
- 1 small purple cabbage (approximately 1 cup chopped)
- portabella mushrooms
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 cup basil, packed
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger, peeled
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 dates, pitted
- 4 tablespoons water
- pinch sea salt
- Use Swiss chard or collard leaves as the base of your wraps.
- Slice cabbage into small cuts, slice mushrooms, peel cucumber and dice. Take your onions and bell pepper and dice as well. Rough chop the basil. Place all veggies into a large bowl. If you’re in a hurry, simply pulse in your food processor.
- Blend the marinade sauce ingredients. Add into the veggies and stir. Let marinate for 10 minutes to soften the veggies.
- Take your collard, lettuce, or chard leaf and top with a spoonful of the marinated veggies.
- Roll up tightly and enjoy!