Dietary Interest:: vegetarian, low cholesterol, low sodium, no added sugar, raw foods, vegan,
2 1/4 cups (540 g)
- • 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, halved
- • 1 cup (165 g) mango chunks
- • 1/4 cup (40 g) red onion, peeled, halved, chopped
- • 1/4 cup (5 g) cilantro leaves
- • 1/2 medium orange, peeled, halved
- • 1 teaspoon salt
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
4. Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are
using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the
Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.