This tasty sweet treat will have you drooling for more. It’s a healthy alternative to reese’s cups or twix bars. Give your body a healthy sweet treat!
Total Time: 1.5 hours
Yield: 20 servings
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 to 2 pinches of unrefined sea salt
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- Carefully melt your coconut oil on very low heat.
- Place all your ingredients, except the almond butter, in your high speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the almond butter or peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour.