The most important part of healing the body is providing it with the proper nutrition that it needs. Our goal is to do our very best to nurture you back to optimal health. Allow Peace, Love, and Light to prepare nutritious, delicious food for you and your family. Perfect for busy professionals who want to eat well, families with food allergies, or couples who just can’t find the time to cook, our vegan personal chef services are truly for anyone who wants to eat more plant-based meals.
All dishes are prepared in your own kitchen on the day of your choosing. We pick up the ingredients an hour before being prepared, so meals are fresh! Our chef prepared meals are 100% vegan and can be made 100% organic per your request and we strive to provide our customers with seasonal fruits and vegetables that are in season.
We do the shopping, cooking, packaging, and the cleaning. You can be home or not. Your fridge or freezer will be full of home-cooked, delicious meals, and you will no longer need to worry about what to prepare for lunch or dinner. We are available on a weekly basis.
Curious about how our personal chef services work? Well, here is what to expect.
- Begin by filling out our customized online questionnaire to give us an idea of what types of dishes you like, and any ingredients you may dislike or be allergic to.
- Choose 4 or 5 of our original dishes from the custom menu we send you. Each dish will contain 4 generous servings. Check out our sample menu below for a peek at what we offer.
- Let us know what days and times work best for you to have your meals prepared.
- Relax on the day of your meal prep, knowing you don’t have to do anything except enjoy the tasty vegan meals which will be filling your refrigerator.
$300+ cost of groceries
Sample Menu of what Peace, Love, and Light can cook for you:
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Black Bean soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Cauliflower Soup
- Vegetable Soup
- Spinach, Green Apples, Scallions, Celery, Raisins, Pine Nuts, and Creamy Strawberry Dressing on side
- Baby Arugula, Chopped Tomato, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Slivered Yellow Pepper, Pecans, and Creamy Lemon Dressing on side
- All Chopped: Romaine, Tomato, Green Pepper, Cucumber, Onion, Green Olives, Pine Nuts, and Greek Dill Vinaigrette on side
- Mixed Field Greens, Shredded Red Cabbage, Grated Carrot, Chives, Fresh Basil, Strawberries and Walnuts with Agave Mustard dressing on side
- Raw Key Lime Pie
- Raw Brownies
- Date Rolls
- Chocolate Mousse
Black Bean Burgers
- We pre-package smoothie ingredients for you to blend when you are ready