If your body feels bad, then it’s hard to emotionally feel good, right? So what does it take to feel good all the time…glad you asked? Take a look at the list below and begin to implement these changes into your life:
1) Eat good food. A nutritionally depleted body causes disease in a weak immune system, which is a lack of good food. By providing the body with whole, plant based food, you can begin to feel better. Eat food that is as close to as nature intended it be.
2) Fresh fruit is better than canned fruit, organically grown fruits are better than conventional fruit, because they are not genetically modified and do not have the pesticides and herbicides on them. It’s a huge difference between organically grown produce and conventional produce.
3) Fresh vegetables are better than cooked vegetable, but both are fine. Organically grown vegetables are much better.
4) If you must eat meat, eggs or dairy, make it organic. If they are organically grown chickens or cows they don’t have growth hormones and antibiotics pumped into them.
5) Organically grown grains, such a brown rice, quinoa, barley, amaranth are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals. Most grains today are being genetically modified, especially in the feed industry for cattle.
6) Take whole food supplements instead of vitamins. These supplements contain concentrated food sources and therefore you are getting all the vitamins, enzymes and minerals in a concentrated form. www.Qnlabs.com is a great website to check out these whole food supplements.
7) Eat three times a day
8) Stay away from artificial sweeteners, such as high fructose corn syrup. SUPER dangerous. They block your brains ability to send out vibrations. Also stay away from MSG, processed foods, fast foods, which are enriched with all of the ingredients above and many more chemicals that we are totally unaware of. By eating fast foods, they block the ability to think and in return make you feel bad and depressed.
9) Cleanse the body. Our bodies are full of toxins, herbicides, pesticide, fluoride and pharmaceutical drugs (prescription and non-prescription). A proper cleanse will help you feel better. To cleanse the body properly, you must follow a logical order.
- 1 – You must drink the proper amount of water for your body size. A good standard is to drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day. If you weigh 150 lbs., drink 75 ounces of water daily; if 200 lbs. drink 100 ounces daily, etc. drink 1/3 of your water upon awakening in the morning.
- 2 – You need to have 3 bowel movements every day, never less than 2 in order to keep the colon clean.
- 3 – Always clean the colon first. This will eliminate the cause of around 80% of common diseases. A proper colon cleanse will take anywhere from 1 to 2 years, for some longer.
- 4 – Cleanse the kidneys.
- 5 – Clean the liver/gallbladder after the colon. This will eliminate many causes of the remaining 20% of other diseases. Always clean the colon out for 30 days before doing any type of liver cleansing. When you do liver/gallbladder flushing, clean the colon out for 60 days before starting and have the colon regulated to 3 bowel movements a day.
- 6 – Balance the pH in your body to match the blood pH, which is 7.35 to 7.45. Low body pH is an acid condition which allows cancer, and many diseases, to live in the body. This will require lifestyle changes in eating for most people.
- 7 – Eliminate parasites in the body, everyone has parasites which imitate many diseases.
- 8 – Eliminate candida, everyone has it to varying degrees imitating many diseases.
- 9 – Cleanse the body from excess toxins (heavy metals). We all have metal toxins.
- 10 – Clean out your arteries. The average 21 year old person today on an American diet has 25% clogged arteries.
Below are a few natural way to cleanse.
There are many colon cleanses on the market that are sold by health food stores and private companies. Some work good and some don’t. This is a simple combination that gives excellent results and is the basis of most colon cleanses. A simple, inexpensive way to clean the colon.
At the health food store buy;
- A 1 lb. bag of Slippery Elm Powder,
- A 1 lb. bag of ground Whole Psyllium Husks.
- Put 6 ounces of water in a cup,
- Mix in a tablespoon of Slippery Elm Powder
- Mix in a tablespoon of ground Whole Psyllium Husks,
- Stir them together and immediately drink it all down or it will turn into a thick mixture.
- Now wash it down with another 8 ounces of water.
- Do this as a daily routine, every day.
The psyllium husks will hold moisture on the colon and the slippery elm powder will slowly dissolve the buildup on the colon walls. It will do it gently and safely without any inconvenience to your normal daily routine. It will begin to bring your bowel movements back to normal as you use it daily. This would be a good time to drink 1/3 your minimum daily amount of water as part of the mixture and to wash it down. The mixture is tasteless. You can do this in the morning before you eat, or in the evening, do it whenever it is convenient for you. It is absolutely necessary to drink the proper amount of clean, fresh, clear water daily for any colon cleanse to work. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices, beverages and other fluids do not substitute or replace clear water. Some people, drink several ounces of apple juice or prune juice a day, which will help them to become regular. Others eat 2 or 3 apples a day, or have large spinach salads. There are many ways and methods, find the one that works best for you.
One of the most effective ways to cleanse the kidneys, is with fresh asparagus juice. An American diet turns the blood very acidic, creating a very strong odor in their urine. Asparagus is not acid, it is alkaline and will basically neutralize excess acid quickly, allowing the kidneys to excrete toxins and start the process of bringing the blood stream back toward a normal alkaline balance. While doing this, it will impart an unusual odor to the urine while the body is detoxifying itself.
To obtain fresh juice you will need a centrifugal type juicer. The masticating juicers do not work as well for this purpose. Drink 4 ounces of green asparagus juice (fresh juiced). This usually requires juicing about 8 oz., (1/2 lb.) or from 8 to 12 asparagus stems, depending on size. Do this for 30, 60 or 90 days as needed. For serious problems it can be done twice a day. You can also add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the asparagus juice to stimulate the kidneys. Always drink the asparagus juice fresh. For those that feel the asparagus juice is too strong, juice a small 1/2 lb. fresh sweet potato along with the asparagus.