PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, start reading the labels!
The following oils are foreign to the human body, they are the wrong type of fats. They mix with the cholesterol in the body, oxidizing and turning into toxins called free radicals, which create coronary artery disease.
- Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated oils
The process of hydrogenating oil changes the melting point of the oils so they stay solid. They are most popular with food processors, since the shelf life of the products is “unlimited“. You cannot taste it when these oils break down and become rancid while sitting in the grocery store, they always taste good. Once they enter the body they become toxic to the system.
- fats and shortening of any kind
- Palm oil
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Saturated fat
- Canola oil; made from rape seed which is poisonous
- Olestra or Olein oils; mostly in snack foods, made from soybean oil. A processed oil that once it gets past the intestinal cell walls cannot be easily expelled from the body.
- Polyunsaturated oils from corn, soybean, palm and margarines
- All oils used in deep fry cookers to make fried foods, the heating of the oil turns it rancid
It’s imperative that we start taking responsibility for what we are eating.
Peace, Love and Light! Educate, enlighten and empower yourself!