These quinoa wraps are an awesome snack or lunch option. They are easy to make, yet extremely delicious.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups of red quinoa
- 4 cups of water
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (sliced)
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- celtic sea salt to taste
- sprouted tortilla
- After rinsing quinoa, put it in a pot with 4 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let cool a bit.
- Add oil, onion, avocado, lime juice, cilantro and sea salt.
- Add ingredients to your wrap, roll and enjoy.
- If your wrap needs a sauce, check out this post for the sauce.