This salad is extremely flavorful and rich in nutrients. If you are looking for a salad to fill you up – look no further. Try this healthy salad today. Your body will thank you for it!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yields 1 to 2 servings
Spinach, Avocado, Mandarin & Pomegranate Salad:
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 sliced ripe avocado
- 1 mandarin divided in sections
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 1 inch peeled fresh grated ginger
- juice and zest of 1 lime (add an additional one if need be)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- sea salt to taste
- pinch of basil
- 2 dates
- 1 teaspoon of honey
1. Plate the baby spinach, creamy sliced avocado, plump juicy mandarin slices & pomegranate seeds.
2. To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and blend (using a hand held blender is the easiest way to make this)
3. Drizzle over the salad and enjoy!