- 3 Tbsp. almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut water
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- 3 cups curly kale, stems removed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place everything but the kale in a food processor and process very well, until creamy.
- Put the kale in a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Massage the sauce into the kale.
- Spread the chips out onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes, turn the chips over, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.
Makes 2 servings