- 18 button mushrooms, washed well
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/3 tsp. fenugreek seed (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- ¾ tsp. minced garlic
- Dash of sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. diced green onion
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Carefully remove the stems from the mushroom caps. Place mushroom-top-down on the foil and bake for 20 minutes. Flip over and bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place everything but the mushrooms and green onions in the blender and blend on high until fairly smooth but still a little chunky. Stir in the onions.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheezy mix and bake for another 5 minutes, until lightly golden.
Makes 2 servings